Saturday, 23 May 2015
OM SHREE SATNAM SAKHI
|23rd May, 2015 Saturday: Satguru Swami Teoonramji Maharaj Brahmaleen Divas|
73 years ago on this auspicious day Our Acharya Satguru Swami Teoonram ji Maharaj left His materialistic body. The day was Saturday and tithi Chhouth. Swamiji’s Birth DAY was Saturday and the day He left for Amarlok was also Saturday. The Birth DATE was Chhouth and the date He left for Amarlok was also Chhouth. The month was Purshottam (an very auspicious adhik Hindu month which comes every 4 years). The English calendar year was 1942 and Hindu year Samvat was 1999. Swamiji was 55 years old then.
Swamiji’s Ishaaras (Indications) to devotees on His departure to Amarlok.
1) That year Swamiji celebrated the Kumbh mela in Allahabad. When Swamiji (antaryami) returned from the Kumbh to Amrapur Asthan He thought to Himself that we should not celebrate the Chaitra Mela this year, after me the Saints will conduct the melas by themselves. So just to communicate to the rest He said this year the situation in the nation is delicate and we have just returned from the Kumbh mela so we will not celebrate the Chaitra Mela. On 12th day of the Chaitra month Swamiji himself hoisted the flag and performed havan.
2) Swami Sarvanand ji Maharaj requested Gurumaharaj that if now we are not going anywhere I would like to go for a while to Rishikesh for penance. Gurumaharaj replied you may go but from now onwards you have to take care of the darbar also.
3) In evening Swamiji did satsang and sang the bhajan ‘ AADHAAR NIDHAR JO AAHI TU, KAR SANG SUTAD HI SAI TU’. All of a sudden it was clouded and started raining. Due to the wind the Prem Prakash Flag hoisted by Gurumaharaj fell down. Sant Udhavdas came and showed the fallen flag to Swamiji but Swamiji did not say anything. The Saints discussed among themselves that this was a bad omen and prayed in their hearts to Gurumaharaj to take care of everything. They themselves hoisted the flag again the following day.
4) After few days Swami Madhavdas came and requested Swamiji to come to Hyderabad in the Purshottam month since the devotees were eager to obtain Swamijis darshan. Gurumaharaj went to Hyderabad, Sindh. There He use to do satsang twice a day and went an hour every evening for a walk. At times Sai mentioned that Bhaii Kawaram has gone at the right time; this is not the time to be here now.
5) One day Gurumaharaj was going to a devotee Gyanibai’s house for satsang; all Saints were ready and sat in the car but at that time Sant Udhavdas was taking a bath. Swamiji said lets us go, ‘One day all of us will leave each other and go, No one is anyone’s true companion’. In the satsang that day Swamiji sang the bhajan “DOOR TUMHARA DESH AB TO KARO TYAARI”.
6) After returning from the satsang Swamiji called udhavdas and told him to send a telegram to Sarvanand to come to Hyderabad. That evening Swamiji did satsang and said that the entire ‘Brahmand’ is lighted with the light of the ‘Atama’ and we should all take the nack (yukti) from our Satguru and realize that Divine Light. He sang the bhajan “SAKHI SRIJANHAAR, SA THI ZAAT ASANJI”.
After the sangat took Prasad and left, Swamiji called all the Saints and now clearly said that I have done my preparations and it is now time for me to go to Amarlok. Close the door of my kutiya and ask a Saint to sit outside; let no one come in. At 4 a.m. open the door of my kutiya. All the Saints started crying and requested Swamiji not to leave them and go. Swamiji said don’t get scared I am always with you and now obey my instructions. All of them were afraid and no one slept that night. Next day when they opened the door Swamiji was still in His Samadhi. They all came and sat beside Gurumaharaj. After sitting for an hour they thought of waking up Swamiji from Samadhi. They called out to Swamiji but Gurumaharaj did not reply. When they held Swamiji’s hand there was no pulse but the body was warm. They called doctor Manghanram and Asudaram. After properly checking they said Swamiji’s virti has become Brahmaleen; ‘Pran gupt roop mein chal rahe hain’. Like the way the yogis take their pran to Dasham Dwaar in the same way Gurumaharaj’s pran was functioning . The doctors said we have seen many yogis but no one like Gurumaharaj’s ‘Brahamakar Virti’. Both doctors said Swamiji’s body will no more be there now.
SWAMIJI’s SHAKTI EVEN AFTER LEAVING HIS MATERIALISTIC BODY
1) All Saints started weeping and started doing ‘daan-punya’ for Swamiji. At that time all of a sudden Swamiji opened His eyes and a strong light came out from Gurumaharaj’s eyes and merged in the sky. All were shocked to see that sight.
2) After giving bath to Swamiji they made Swamiji sit in a decorated doli. The moment they lifted one leg to make Him sit in padmasan the other leg by itself came and placed itself over the other. Thereafter they took Swamiji to Amrapur Darbar.
3) The Cows at Amrapur darbar were crying and they stopped eating; the plants became morose. A tree which Swamiji had planted with His own hands all of a sudden fell down without any wind. The Cow whose milk Gurumaharaj use to drink also died. There was a curfew in the entire Tando adam. The wave of sorrow spread all over. Swami Sarvanand returned from Rishikesh. Even after been Knowledgeable Swamii Sarvanand and many Saints were deeply upset.
4) All Saints together prayed to Gurumaharaj “O Lord! Almighty God! We are full of shortcomings and have done a lot of sins; please forgive us for everything. Please bless us with the right consciousness. We pray that the Prem Prakash Panth blossoms and grows and there is love and unity amongst all. No guest or Saint returns empty from your darbar. All devotees come and fulfill their wishes at your door”. At that time suddenly Gurumaharaj opened His eyes and there was an intense ray of light which emerged from Gurumaharaj’s eyes which everyone saw. This miracle moved everyone. After this Swamiji’s agnisanskar was performed and Swamiji proceeded to Amarlok.
DHAN BABA TEOONRAM
All Saints together prayed to Gurumaharaj “O Lord! Almighty God! We are full of shortcomings and have done a lot of sins; please forgive us for everything. Please bless us with the right consciousness. We pray that the Prem Prakash Panth blossoms and grows and there is love and unity amongst all. No guest or Saint returns empty from your darbar.
All devotees come and fulfill their wishes at your door”. At that time suddenly Gurumaharaj opened His eyes and there was an intense ray of light which emerged from Gurumaharaj’s eyes which everyone saw. This miracle moved everyone. After this Swamiji’s agnisanskar was performed and Swamiji proceeded to Amarlok.
DHAN BABA TEOONRAM
SWAMI TEOONRAM ATHAV JIYARO RE MATA SAMJHO VIYARO RE
SWAMI TEOONRAM ATHAV JIYARO RE MATA SAMJHO VIYARO RE
Thursday, 21 May 2015
Monday, 18 May 2015
SATNAM SAKHI POPULAR POSTS
Satguru Swami Bhagat Prakash bhajan 2012.08.16 - Bhali Bhali to khare Satguru Swami Bhagat Prakash bhajan 2012.08.16 - Guru ehsan S...
Om Shree Satnam Sakhi Dear Premis, A great loss. The demise of 3 Sants of Prem Prakash Mandal. Satguru Swami Teoonram ji Maharaj would ...
Dear Premis, We would like that all of you read the Jeevni of Swami Teoonram ji Maharaj but as many dont have time someone has done the sh...
2013 Maha Kumbh Mela
Spain 2012 Tuesday31st July del to Las Palmas Wednesday 1st Aug Satsang programme in Las Palmas up to 5th Aug Monday 6th Aug - 09 a...
Live broadcast of Chaitra Mela from 7 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. and 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. on www.justin.tv/amrapur and www.justin.tv/ satsangsam...
::Satnam Sakshi:: Dhan Guru Teoonram SATSANG SAMAGAM STARTS FROM TODAY Satguru Maharaj & Sant Mandal Live Satsang www.ustream...