Wednesday 21 March 2012

Virtues of our beloved Satguru Swami Teoonramji, nº 8

Meaning that when I was unwell, there was a very well known and reputed doctor nearby but I could reach out to him because I had cataract in my eyes. Now after the doctor has gone I cry in repentance.

Swamiji says that similarly, ignorant beings also cry in the same way; Saints were in my neighborhood; I also had vices like greed, desire, jealousy but my mind was engaged in excessively worrying about them. I was restless; was blind in pride and ego. I was unable to seek a remedy from the Saints and now when the Saints have reached Brahamlok then I understood their importance. Today I weep on the missed opportunity. Now these ignorant beings serve at the temples and Tombs of these Saints; they attain societal rewards but are deprived of the real fruit of their association i.e. ‘Liberation’.
Read more...

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

SATNAM SAKHI POPULAR POSTS

SEARCH IN www.premprakashpanth.com